The quickest way to rips and tears (and sitting out while they heal) is to have under-hydrated hands with thick calluses.
W.O.D Welders all natural Hands as Rx Cream provides the following:
• A fast absorbed skin cream that will keep your hands and palms
supple and hydrated.
• Counteracts the drying effects of chalk, and the grinding your hands take
on the bar, the bells, ropes, your endless pull ups.
Don’t worry–Hands as Rx isn’t a hand cream for wimps, and it also doesn’t breakdown the calluses that you need. It simply hydrates skin and allows it to breath and maintain elasticity.
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
• Allantoin: a cell regenerator that protects skin by sealing in moisture,
and helps with wound healing and tissue regeneration.
• Lanolin: a naturally occurring wax that holds moisture to the skin
while still allowing it to breath.
• Essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus: smell great and lend
a cooling sensation to the skin while providing antimicrobial abilities.
Your hands will thank you for it. Used daily, you will see smoother hands
in no time, and no more rips and pain.
All wod welder products are gluten-free and not tested on animals.
Water, Beeswax, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Allantoin, Sorbic Acid, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil